Various professionals and agencies rely on psychological assessments, generally referred to as Independent Medical Examinations or IMEs, for insurance or legal claims, treatment evaluation, to assess day-to-day or workplace functioning, to determine the need for workplace or academic accommodations, to plan for returning to work.
Dr. Silvia Tenenbaum and Associates provides comprehensive psychological assessments. Servicing insurers, employers, lawyers, unions, and third party insurers, our experienced team delivers an objective psychological opinion with effective coordination of relevant examinations, medical documentation, and report processing.
Psychological and Psycho-Social Assessments
These assessments evaluate psychological, intellectual, and emotional functioning. The various assessments offered include:
- Personality / Functioning Psychodiagnostic
- Motor Vehicle Accident (MVA)
- Psychological Evaluations
- Independent Evaluations
- Medical Legal and Tort
- Driving Anxiety/Phobia
- Work Place Injury
- Chronic Pain
School and Employment-Related Assessments
These assessments provide a deeper understanding of individual learning and employment needs.
- Psycho-Educational Assessment – these assessments help answer questions about how an individual learns. They can be used to determine why a person is having difficulty learning, to establish a current level of ability, or to identify giftedness. These assessments identify barriers to learning and include recommendations for the treatment and management of those barriers in order to help clients reach their full potential
- Psycho-Vocational Assessment – these assessments determine strengths and skills in need of development
- Adult Aptitude / Intelligence Assessment
- Transferable Skills Analysis (TSA)
- Creative Job Search Program
- Employability Assessments
- Personality & Vocational Testing for Employers
- Labour Market Surveys
For clinical coordination of any of the above comprehensive assessments, please contact our office.